[SunRay-Users] EXTERNAL:Re: VMware training by VMware employees say Sun Ray and Sun X line of servers are officially dead?

Ivar Janmaat ijanmaat at xs4all.nl
Mon Mar 1 13:24:50 EET 2010

Only the SRSS subscription license model has stopped under Oracle.
RTU and support are still the same.
Since the subscription model worked well with Sun Ray service providers
I am hoping Oracle will add some hosting license for SRSS in the future.
That way the SRSS licensing will have the same licensing structure as
other Oracle products.

Ivar

PS Since I am no Sun/Oracle employee and I can not see into the future.
I can only hope......