[SunRay-Users] OVDC Error 47 with USB Card Reader

JKG jkgrund at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 16 02:39:29 EEST 2010

A second session is created when I insert the card so it's recognizing the card
in some way.

I'll try a fresh install tomorrow but here is my policy and patch levels which I
think is correct and up to date.

# Current Policy:
-a -g -z both -M -u pseudo

patchadd -p | grep SUNWut

Patch: 140994-03 Obsoletes: Requires: Incompatibles: Packages: SUNWutk SUNWuta S
UNWutr SUNWutgsm SUNWuto SUNWutm SUNWutscr SUNWlibusbut SUNWutsto SUNWutesa SUNW
utfw
Patch: 140994-02 Obsoletes: Requires: Incompatibles: Packages: SUNWutr SUNWuto S
UNWlibusbut SUNWutsto SUNWutfw
Patch: 140994-01 Obsoletes: Requires: Incompatibles: Packages: SUNWutr SUNWuto S
UNWlibusbut SUNWutsto SUNWutfw
Patch: 143215-02 Obsoletes: Requires: Incompatibles: Packages: SUNWuttsc
Patch: 143215-03 Obsoletes: Requires: Incompatibles: Packages: SUNWuttsc