[SunRay-Users] SRSS 4.2 + OpenSuSE 11.2 X64

Bob Doolittle Robert.Doolittle at Sun.COM
Wed Jan 13 21:08:29 EET 2010

OK, at least that's still the gdm we're most familiar with.
Have you checked /var/log/gdm? What does 'gdmdynamic -l' report, and
does it match the displays in /tmp/SUNWut/config/xconfig/Xservers
(except perhaps for display 0)? Is /opt/SUNWut/lib/utgdmconfigpath
reporting the correct directory that OpenSuSE is using for the gdm
custom.conf?

Is the gdm custom.conf file properly instrumented by SRSS?

-Bob