[SunRay-Users] Ubuntu 9.10 + SRSS 5 : glxinfo error

Quayle, Bill Bill.Quayle at cmegroup.com
Tue Feb 9 17:07:51 EET 2010

This is a known issue and open bug with Adobe Flash 10.  You will need to go here:
http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/142/tn_14266.html
and load the latest release of Flash 9.

If you search for '"Sun Ray" smurf flash' you'll find a sun-rays.org wiki entry for sound that includes a link to a mailing list article titled: "[SOLVED] -- Re: SRSS 4.1 on RHEL 5.2 and CentOS 5.2: DTU's play no sound" which details a Flash fix for centos.  I've applied this to both my Ubuntu and Centos servers at home, and had great results.

HTH,

-Bill