[SunRay-Users] SRSS 4.2 + OSol 124/125/126 slower than SRSS 4.1?

Bob Doolittle Robert.Doolittle at Sun.COM
Fri Oct 30 07:08:11 EET 2009

Out of curiosity, do you still have the previous OSol Boot Environment?
Can you try rebooting into it, and see if that makes the difference? If
so, I'd like to know the older build number.

We have heard reports that things slowed significantly in a particular
OpenSolaris build, that would be nice to verify.

Personally I hate gnome-terminal and continue to use xterm, and I've not
seen a big change.

What version of browser do you use?

-Bob