[SunRay-Users] Flash site gives black screen with flash enhancements on.

Craig Bender Craig.Bender at Sun.COM
Tue Oct 27 17:19:17 EET 2009

Do you know if that is Flash 10 content?  We support Flash 9 content
played via Flash 9 or 10 player.

But I think your problem maybe that it is too big.

1024x768 is the biggest flash animation we can handle.

http://wikis.sun.com/display/SRWC2dot2/Adobe+Flash+Acceleration

It shouldn't go black though if it's flash 9 content, it should drop
back to Xvideo.