[SunRay-Users] Flash site gives black screen with flash enhancements on.

Ivar Janmaat ijanmaat at xs4all.nl
Tue Oct 27 17:05:31 EET 2009

Hello,

Youtube seems to work well with the new flash enhancements.
However http://kids.kennisnet.nl/ (a major Dutch educational website)
gives a black screen instead of a flash picture when the flash
enhancements are switched on. If you go over the black screen you see
the mouse change so you can click on the items if you know where they are.
If I switch off the flash enhancements with uttsc -F off everything
works as expected. (but then youtube does not look good)

Can anyone confirm this behavior.
My setup consists of:
Running in Virtualbox 3.0.8
- XP SP3 (english)
- Internet explorer 8
- Flash 10

Running on AMD server:
SRSS 4.2 ea 2
SXCE build 125

I have the Sun ray audio device in Windows selected for playback.
But my feeling is that the sound on this site has also less hikups when
running flash with -F off.
But I am not able to pinpoint this to something yet.

Ivar