[SunRay-Users] Why Sun Rays?

Michael Bender Michael.Bender at Sun.COM
Mon Oct 26 22:24:09 EET 2009

Now my turn:

1. Stateless. Log in to your session on a Sun Ray, then take a sledge
hammer
	and destroy the DTU. Go to your equipment storeroom and plug in another
	DTU and you're back to where you were with no lost work.

Now, try #1 with one of the other "thin clients" that run a state-full
OS on
the box.

mike

----