[SunRay-Users] Why Sun Rays?

Paul Whitener pwhitener at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 26 21:35:02 EET 2009

My turn!  :0)

All the other stuff already stated plus:

NO maintenance on appliance.  It either works or it doesn't

Firmware upgrades pushed from server

No OS on appliance

No OS "pushed" to appliance

built in VPN capabilities

USB support

session continues to run when card pulled

"soft" Sun Ray coming out

great interface to VDI/SGD

SECURITY  (worth saying 10 more times!)

power failure does NOT crash your programs that are running

and the list goes on.......