[SunRay-Users] Fwd: bidirectional audio between SRWC and Remote Desktop Services

Angela Carducci Angela.Carducci at Sun.COM
Mon Oct 26 21:09:16 EET 2009

Hi All,

We are getting a lot of roadmap requests on this alias. As a product
manager, I love the interest!! Having said that, please check in with
your Sun sales representative if you have questions about our futures.
We can only give this information out under NDA. We are not permitted to
discuss our futures on this public alias.

Thank you very much,
Angela Carducci

On 10/26/09 11:58 AM, simms_lists at mac.com wrote:
> Can anyone tell me if support for bidirectional audio is in the works
> between the Windows Connector and Windows Server 2008 R2 Remote
> Desktop Services?
>
> Thanks,
> Jared

Angela Carducci