[SunRay-Users] Why Sun Rays?

Quayle, Bill Bill.Quayle at cmegroup.com
Mon Oct 26 20:52:36 EET 2009

Sun Rays provide a low cost desktop device requiring minimal power and no hardware upgrades.  They are extremely flexible, providing UNIX, Linux, or Windows desktops, kiosk functionality, hotdesking, multihead groups, and two-factor security.  They work with a variety of back-end services, brokered through the Sun Ray server, providing a single point of administrative control.

Software-only or hardware-only solutions cannot physically replace the combination of the Sun Ray DTU and server software.

The Sun Ray is like nothing else.

-Bill