[SunRay-Users] SRSS 4.1 + OSol 124 MH Experiences

Craig Bender Craig.Bender at Sun.COM
Sat Oct 24 04:38:51 EEST 2009

-A does not give out IP by default, as it's for LAN based connections
that assume you already have DHCP Server.  You'd have to answer N to
accept as is prompt if you want to give out IP/Subnet/router/etc