[SunRay-Users] SRSS 4.1 + OSol 124 MH Experiences

ottomeister ottomeister at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 03:24:55 EEST 2009

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 4:32 PM, Joe Reid <jreid at vnet.net> wrote:
> ottomeister wrote:
>
>> As the discussion in the 'Which OS' thread says, lots of little OSol
>> niggles have been fixed in 4.2.
>
> I've found another hiccup.  I just installed OSOL b125 and 4.2 EA and what
> I'm missing is a dhcptab for the subnet, the whole local subnet macro is
> missing...any suggestions?

What were you trying to do when the problem occurred, and what does
the actual error message say?

Have you installed the DHCP server packages?  They aren't in the initial
OSol install.  You need to get them separately, by running:

    pkg install SUNWdhcs SUNWdhcm SUNWdhcsb

OttoM.
__
ottomeister

Disclaimer: These are my opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.