[SunRay-Users] which OS

Angela Carducci Angela.Carducci at Sun.COM
Fri Oct 23 23:46:54 EEST 2009

Hello All,

Thank you for your questions and your interest in OpenSolaris as a
supported platform for Sun RAy Software. I am sorry that I cannot
comment on a public alias about our roadmap. This this information is
only available under NDA. Having said that, if you have a strong
business case for OpenSolaris as a supported platform for Sun Ray
Software, feel free to submit it to me for consideration in future
releases of Sun Ray Software.

Best,
Angela Carducci

--