[SunRay-Users] Serious use of SRSS from within a VM

Varkevisser, H. (Hans) h.varkevisser at tabor.nl
Fri Oct 23 22:37:17 EEST 2009

We have at the moment an average of 500 concurrent users.
teachers end other employees  about 350 concurrent users and students
between 150 and 300.
The employees can stay logged in the whole day, but students will be
logged out after about 20 minutes they removed the smartcard.
We use 2x loadbalancing to spread the load over the 8 servers, on
every server there is 1 srs server running and several windows 2003 ts
servers.

Hans

Op 23 okt 2009, om 20:09 heeft Quayle, Bill het volgende geschreven: