[SunRay-Users] Serious use of SRSS from within a VM

Quayle, Bill Bill.Quayle at cmegroup.com
Fri Oct 23 21:09:57 EEST 2009

I just have to ask what your 4000 users are doing?  8 dual quads with 32-64 Gb RAM doesn't seem like a lot of horsepower for that number of users.  Because I tally 800 desktops there, I assume this isn't 4000 concurrent users but really a max of 800, but still - 100 users per server is very impressive.

-Bill