[SunRay-Users] Resolution Issue

Craig Hummer craig.hummer at cnt.co.uk
Wed Oct 21 12:31:35 EEST 2009

Hi all,

I'm trying to set a particular DTU to always run at a lower resolution.  I have managed to test this with a certain amount of success by using utresadm and fixing the MAC address at 640 x 480.

When the DTU splash screen displays I can tell its in 640 x 480, however, when the SRWC connects to my TS server I have to scroll around the screen because the TS session is still running at 1280x1024

Any ideas what I'm missing?

Thanks,

Craig

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of CNT Ltd.

If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone.