[SunRay-Users] How to add a command when a session reconnects

Dark Bass darkobas at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 10:21:04 EEST 2009

Hi

I have the following situation. I need to turn off dpms and screen blanking
on some DTUs.

Google told me a way to do this is to put xset in the CAM script. It turns
off dpms for all users which use that CAM / Kiosk. (if anyone would know how
to do that per DTU?)

Well anyway.. This seems to be working....until... You put a card in that
DTU for another CAM session which doesnt have dpms off. After this, if you
reconnect to the NO DPMS session it doesnt work anymore. It seems the xset
command runs only when creating a new sunray session. When you connect or
hotdesk to an existing session the xset doesnt work.

Anyone have an idea how to fix this ?

Regards

Marko