[SunRay-Users] 2fs serial port: baudrate?

Niki W. Waibel niki.waibel at gmx.net
Fri Oct 2 16:02:55 EEST 2009

actually it seems that the sunray works okay with 110baud. 75baud seems a problem, and 50baud i could not test.

can anyone tell what the lowest possible speed of the 2fs serial port?

it is a hardware (uart) or a software (ray firmware / utseriald) limit?

the solaris os seems to know about 50/75baud (/usr/include/sys/termios.h).

niki

-------- Original-Nachricht --------