[SunRay-Users] USB redirection on SRS 5 ea2 not working -- what am I doing wrong?

Craig Bender Craig.Bender at Sun.COM
Thu Oct 1 23:10:51 EEST 2009

Hi Issac,
Are you using the canned SRWC kiosk mode or runnint uttsc from the
command line (or your own kiosk script for that matter).  For now we are
only supporting USBR in kiosk mode due to possible conflicts with USB
devices used under a Linux/Solaris session.

What you don't see in kiosk mode (unless you look at the script) is a
undocumented flag (at least in the man page and docs) option of -r USB:On

So if you are not using kiosk (guessing this the case) add that flag to
your uttsc arg.