[SunRay-Users] UTRESADM per user token

Nelson, Kevin (FacilicorpNB) Kevin.Nelson at facilicorpnb.ca
Thu Jul 16 17:35:18 EEST 2009

Thanks ottomeister,

I tried utxconfig and successfully set one of my tokens to 1024x768
while the rest stay at the default 1280x1024.  The command I used for
others is utxconfig -r 1024x768 -t <payflex token number>.

Thanks very much - now to incorporate this into my kiosk
script....hopefully using the "other info" field in the token setup....

Kevin

Message: 2