[SunRay-Users] SRWC Patch 127556-02

Joseph Chiong joseph at esuria.com.bn
Tue Feb 17 09:45:06 EET 2009

Hi,

Thanks for your help. I am using the built-in COM port B. If I use COM
port A, the printer did not respond to any print job. I have yet to find
a working USB-to-Serial adapter in this part of the world. I have tried
Keyspan USA-19HS and ATEN UC-232A. Both are not recognized by utseriald
and thus no dev path is created.

Can you advice what would be the best first step to diagnose the
problem? Do you think it is related to parity mismatch? Both the printer
and the application are set to EVEN parity. Can UTTSC redirect the
serial communication properly with utseriald having the default value of
NONE parity?

Thanks.

--
Joseph Chiong
eSuria Mentari Systems Sdn Bhd
Email: joseph at esuria.com.bn
Web: http://www.esuria.com.bn

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this email by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.