[SunRay-Users] SRWC Patch 127556-02

Joseph Chiong joseph at esuria.com.bn
Sat Feb 14 07:48:23 EET 2009

Hi Ottomeister,

Thanks for the reply.

I have SRWC 2.1 installed in the test environment. It looks like the
serial port data dropouts and handling problem are still there. For
example, a print job sent to a serial printer will end up printing the
first half correctly and second half junk characters such as "*******".
As a comparison, the same print job using Windows RDP client is working
fine.

Are you aware of any reported problem currently in the process of fixing
related to serial port for SRWC 2.1?

Appreciate any comment, hint or help.

Thanks.

--
Joseph Chiong
eSuria Mentari Systems Sdn Bhd
Email: joseph at esuria.com.bn
Web: http://www.esuria.com.bn

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this email by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.