[SunRay-Users] HP All-in-One with XP VDI

Joseph Chiong joseph at esuria.com.bn
Fri Feb 6 11:20:09 EET 2009

Hi all,

Can anybody share with me the best workaround with the following HP
all-in-one device (ie. printer/scanner/copier)?

- HP PSC 1510
- HP DeskJet F4185

The driver installer downloaded in HP support site tries to detect USB
hardware which is not available in a VDI environment. The installer
stubbornly refuses to continue after that. If I buy a print server with
USB support such as the one from Keyspan, will the scanner or copier
work? I am not aware of any way to redirect scanner and copier.

Appreciate all replies, hints or helps.

Thanks.

--
Joseph Chiong
eSuria Mentari Systems Sdn Bhd
Email: joseph at esuria.com.bn
Web: http://www.esuria.com.bn

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this email by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.