[SunRay-Users] Re: OpenOffice 3.0

Aaron Wilson aaron at ernieball.com
Fri Oct 31 12:57:35 EET 2008

Schucks. I have a sneaking suspicion it has to do something with the
fact that our ldap server is in our other office. I haven't tested my
theory yet though. I have a feeling if I installed it in our office in
which the ldap server resides it would work there. Kind of like how
people in the other office can watch youtube videos with no problem yet
in my location the web browser will freeze anywhere from 1 to 10 minutes
anytime you try to watch a flash movie. I don't even know if it's ldap,
all I know is certain things seem to work better in the other office
versus my location that accesses the ldap server over our vpn. That
being the only difference between our two sunray setups.