[SunRay-Users] Crash event help requested

Elliott Peeler elliott.peeler at us.fujitsu.com
Wed Apr 30 09:31:10 EEST 2008

Thanks Otto.  I noticed the error entries and went looking for the files
before I did the cold restart. The odd thing is, /tmp/SUNWut was still
there and had a couple of files in it but the config directory was
indeed gone. I can't imagine what process we would have running that
would single out the config directory under the SUNWut directory in
/tmp.  Before I went looking for the files I did do a warm restart.
Would that have recreated the /tmp/SUNWut directory but not the
directories further down the tree?

We don't have anything that's cleaning up /tmp that I can find so while
it's good to know what happened, the why is still has me perplexed.

Thanks again.

Elliott