[SunRay-Users] kill idle session to free resorces

Mohamad Rashad mrashad.moi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 15:19:11 EEST 2008

Hi
Thank you John Shott for you help

Bob Doolittle
Thank you too for help, for sure I did mean kill but I used the wrong word
:-(
You say that "At Sun, we kill sessions only if they have been idle for
several days", so my question is "How do you do
that? do you use such an application like "xautolock" or you use some
builtin SunRay function? and if you use a SunRay
function how do you manage it? and how do you change the idle time before
kill the session?

By the way, my name is "Moham*a*d" not "Moham*e*d" ;-)

Thank you
Mohamad Rashad
MOI
Kingdom of Bahrain