[SunRay-Users] Choosing sunray servers without amgh

P.S.M. Swamiji Psm.Swamiji at Sun.COM
Wed Apr 23 16:25:13 EEST 2008

Wolfgang Engelien wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to always get the sunray server chooser (utselect) when
> inserting a smartcard; even if there is already an existing session.
> Then I would like to be able to the select a sunray server and to
> reconnect to an existing session (if there is one) or start a new one
> if there is none.

Enable selectAtLogin=true in /etc/opt/SUNWut/auth.props file and to take
the changes
effect restart services. However that won't shown up if inserted
smartcard already has
user logged in.

> Alternatively I would like to start utselect through a hotkey
> combination. Therefor I tried changing .utslaunch.properties without
> success.

utselect doesn't support any hotkey combination.

> Do I need to succumb to amgh to switch out of uttsc?

I am not sure I get this..

Thanks
P.S.M.Swamiji

Note:These are my personal opinions, nothing to do with my employer