[SunRay-Users] switching on encryption results in 26D

P.S.M. Swamiji Psm.Swamiji at Sun.COM
Wed Apr 23 15:06:08 EEST 2008

Possibly you may be hitting CR#6480801 if you are using
SRSS 3.1 with out -06 or later revision. If not, probably
/var/dt/Xerrors may give some clues.

[6480801 encrypted connections fail with SRSS 3.1 on Nevada build  = 38]

Thanks
P.S.M.Swamiji

Note: These are my personal opinions,nothing to do with my employer