[SunRay-Users] Sun Ray 150 Hourglass

Craig Bender Craig.Bender at Sun.COM
Fri Apr 18 14:26:50 EEST 2008

Did you create a private interconnect off the Sun Ray Server?  At this
point, unless you really want to muck with vendor class options on your
DHCP server, you'll want the Sun Ray Server to provide DHCP and with
this it will update the firmware and you won't see the big our glass
anymore and will be able to use it on the "LAN".

In the old firmware you have the dashes mean the following:

One dash: waiting for interconnect
Two dashes: DHCP pending
Three dashes: Waiting to connect to Authentication Manager