[SunRay-Users] Sun Ray 150 Hourglass

Bryan Gawronski bgawronski at albrightknox.org
Fri Apr 18 12:03:21 EEST 2008

Hello everyone,

I am just starting to test different Sun Ray clients for a possible new network I am setting up.  I have Sun Ray software version 4 running and have Sun Ray 1 and Sun Ray 2 clients working well.  I just got my hands on a couple of Sun Ray 150 clients for testing.  As soon as they have power (all three of them) they all get stuck at the hourglass.  Does anyone know why this would happen?  They are attached to the network and have a Sun keyboard.  They are all attached directly to a switch and the light on the switch is on showing the connection.

I also have a 4th 150 and it gets error 1 with an Ethernet link icon and a yellow x over it with a !.  Any help would be great!

Thank you for your time.

Bryan Gawronski