[SunRay-Users] Sun Ray server 4.0 Smartcard Reader Driver

Einar Gonzalez egonzalez at deusnobis.com
Thu Apr 17 19:25:08 EEST 2008

Thanks Paola,

Now I could read the token from the smart card that I already got configure
from SUN.

bash-3.00# /opt/SUNWut/sbin/utuser -r 00144f488cb1

Insert token into token reader '00144f488cb1' and press return.

Read token ID 'OpenPlatform.20505033600200009928'

 But my original intention was to upload the SolarisAuthApplet.capx to a new
smart card but I got unknown card reader¡­

bash-3.00# smartcard -c load -r 00144f488cb1 -i

Error: unknown card reader.

Any help??

Thanks again,