[SunRay-Users] please need help

Zulqarnain zulqarnain.hayat at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 01:00:24 EEST 2008

Hi all,
             i need some some help regarding sunray implimentation i want to deploy 1400 DTUs and 13 sunray server how can i divide DTUs on all each sunray  server and also wanted impliment failover group.i need answer following question please ,

  1)How many DTUs should be on each server for performance
  2)what will be good sanario for immplimentation of failover group
  3)How can define dhcp range(I have one subnet b class network)

  Please can u make some sample toplogy for my above sanario.
  Best Regards,
  Asif