[SunRay-Users] Re: Re: RE: Need Suggestion in Failover Group (ottomeister)

Lambertus Setiawan Wardana tazlambert at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 14:42:14 EEST 2008

Hi Otto,

after i did what you asked, i did utreplica and it worked, thanks otto,
anyway about the host name and etc, I already solve it, before i solved it i
did getent as you asked but it didn't show anything, so I add new host in
/etc/hosts :
192.168.2.165 test1 --in test2
192.168.2.164 test2 --in test1

So I would like to thanks for all the help, though up till now I still
cannot see another server properties in the web browser, it is said unable
to retrieve session number, so i anyone would help me on this, i'll be glad
to hear it.

PS. In the next few weeks we're going to try to use this failover group,
i'll keep you posted about the development

Best Regards,

Lambertus Setiawan Wardana
President University IT 2005
tazlambert at gmail.com