[SunRay-Users] Sharing Sunray user database

alanboon at nets.com.sg alanboon at nets.com.sg
Fri Apr 4 17:18:51 EEST 2008

Hi,

I have 3 servers now in a FOG. I want to add another sunray server to a
remote office.
I want the new server to share the user database so that user creation is
centralised.
However, I don't want my Sunrays to failover or load-balanced to the remote
site.

Can I do that?
I will treat the remote server as a replica of the primary server.

Thanks for the help.

Regards,
Alan

PS: Sunray Server 3.1, Solaris 10 x86 running on ESX 3.0.x

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This email and any files transmitted with  it is
intended only for  the use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed,  and
may  contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient,
please immediately notify the sender and delete  the email. Thank you.