[SunRay-Users] SunRay appliance freezing

Volker A. Brandt vab at bb-c.de
Thu Apr 3 22:02:52 EEST 2008

> I found this post on an online forum.  It is dated over four years
> ago, but we are experiencing this identical behaviour.  Has anyone
> seen and/or know a solution to this issue?

The only thing I can remember is the following bug:

  6519512 Type 7 keyboard/hub freezes/stops working with Sun Ray DTUs

This was fixed in SRSS 3.1 with patch 120879-06 (for sparc) some
time in 2007.

What DTUs do you have? Solaris, SRSS and DTU firmware version?
What keyboard type do you use?

Regards -- Volker
Volker A. Brandt                  Consulting and Support for Sun Solaris
Am Wiesenpfad 6, 53340 Meckenheim                     Email: vab at bb-c.de
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 10513              Schuhgröße: 45
Geschäftsführer: Rainer J. H. Brandt und Volker A. Brandt