[SunRay-Users] Sun Ray and barcode scanners

Craig Bender Craig.Bender at Sun.COM
Wed Feb 14 13:41:41 EET 2007

I believe the numlock issue is because the scanner and the keyboard are
reporting different country codes, or perhaps correctly the scanner
isn't reporting a country code so the Sun Ray assumes a type 0.  It's
somewhere on this list.  Search barcode and otto.  Program the scanner
to the same country code as the keyboard and you shouldn't have that
problem.