[SunRay-Users] Sun Ray WAN article

Paul Matthews paul at xedos.net
Sun Feb 12 18:32:45 EET 2006

Hi,
In order to address some of the badwidth issues that often crop up I
wonder if Sun would be better off using the impressive compression
technology employed by NoMachine NX (http://www.nomachine.com). I use
their VNC style product often to have full screen remote X display over
a 56k dial-up link. NX frequently promote their product as a thin client
solution and have collaborative links with Xandros. A similar link with
Sun would seem like a good fast track to promoting this in the WAN market
Paul