[SunRay-Users] Sun Ray WAN article

Ivar Janmaat ijanmaat at xs4all.nl
Fri Feb 10 17:28:29 EET 2006

Hello Frank,

Nice story about what has happened with the Sunray grid.
Any ideas on how this will move forward?

A little comment on the bandwidth usage: what kind of websites did you
browse?
We noticed that consumers use other websites then technical people.
Consumer websites tend to contain much more flash, and other multimedia
advertisements.
These websites require much more than 1 Mbit Sunray traffic to view them
well.
But we are in the lucky situation that fiber and ADSL2+ are widely
available at affordable prices.
Did you work with ADSL 2+ in your tests?

Kind regards,

Ivar