[Solaris-Users] Two Default Gateways with two ethernet Cards

Joaquin Henriquez (MI/EEM) joaquin.henriquez at ericsson.com
Mon Sep 3 16:38:41 EEST 2007

Hi people,

Is it possible to configure the solaris 10 with 2 defaultrouters (as
entries I know it is possible) on a machine an it work nicely.

By nicely I mean I take off cable 1 and it goes to cables 2. If I plug
again cable 1 these one will take the traffic.

Is that possible. As I experience with Solaris before after I took cable
1 then the traffic was not going anymore.

Did somebody have these configuration before?

Many thanks

Joaquin