[Solaris-Users] st.conf entry question

Ekstrom, Jeffery jekstrom at sanz.com
Mon Oct 17 13:11:50 EET DST 2005

one thing I have noticed is when looking to see what LTO drives are supported in my OS, I get 2 entries for IBM drives:
pcf-lgtoux # strings /kernel/drv/st | grep LTO
HP Ultrium LTO 3
HP Ultrium LTO 2
HP Ultrium LTO
Seagate Ultrium LTO
IBM Ultrium Gen 3 LTO
IBM Ultrium Gen 3 LTO
IBM Ultrium Gen 2 LTO
IBM Ultrium Gen 2 LTO
IBM Ultrium LTO
IBM Ultrium LTO
Is this unusual? Is there any chance that this may be related to the problems I am having?
Jeff Ekstrom
Solutions Engineer
SANZ, Inc.
Vienna, VA