[Solaris-Users] File/command that shows current patch cluster installed?

Leonardo Lagos leonardo.lagos at tecnoxport.com.do
Wed Aug 3 17:03:35 EET DST 2005

# showrev -p

Regards,

Leo

-----Original Message-----
From: solaris-users-bounces at filibeto.org
[mailto:solaris-users-bounces at filibeto.org] On Behalf Of Solaris
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2005 3:29 PM
To: solaris-users at filibeto.org
Subject: [Solaris-Users] File/command that shows current patch cluster
installed?

Hello,

I inherited a system that has Solaris 8 installed. I'm looking to find
out exactly which recommended patch cluster was installed, so I can
install that same bundle on a 2nd machine. I can see via "uname -v" what
core patch was applied, but I don't know how to equate that to what
bundle was applied (ie 6/19/2003 bundle). Is there a command or file
that will show me what bundle was applied? Or is there a document that
matches what is seen in uname -v with a bundle release date?

Thank you.