[Solaris-Users] Error when creating users

Stoyan Angelov s_angelov at filibeto.org
Thu Jan 29 21:14:41 EET 2004

hello,

you have to specify the home directory of the user, you have used the -m
option to force creation of the directory but have not specified one. here
is an example of how to create user named test, member of the group
sysadmin:
useradd -d /export/home/test -m -g sysadmin -c "Test User" -s /bin/bash test

hope this helps
Stoyan