[SGD-Users] Weird Connection Failure

Andreas Höschler ahoesch at smartsoft.de
Tue Feb 5 12:36:13 EET 2008

Hi all,

when I try to connect from my Mac Notebook (native SGD client) to
one(/all) of our SGD server(s) I get the following error message:

	Failed to connect to ... Server Certificate is not effective!

I can connect to these servers fine from all other clients. Only this
one Mac makes problems. This has already worked even on this machine. I
already reinstalled the native SGD client but this did not help. I
would like to avoid to reinstall the complete machine only to get the
SGD clientto work again.

Any idea?

Thanks a lot,

   Andreas